Saturday, July 12, 2008

Camping again

In one week the family and I will once again head North for a camping destination. This picture is of me and Kayleigh at the campground last year. Audrey was sitting in the grass just beyond Kayleigh, so it was a good time for Daddy and his girls. There were many other pictures I could put on here, but since I haven't printed them for Dawn to scrap book yet I think it best that I not put many more on here for public consumption. We are looking forward to a great time of camping with family and friends. Everyone attending are "Church Folk" so the week does take on a happy spiritual demeanor.

Also I'm in Blueberry Season now, so I haven't had much time for blogging. Thanks for your perseverance.

Tom

6 comments:

Bob Bliss said...

Tom, I hope you guys all have great fun. I miss those camping vacations. Especially tipping the canoe over and dumping gear and people into the lake. Ah, memories. I just might break into a song.

Tom said...

Bob,

Indeed, we miss you and family as well. I'll not soon forget drawing the canoe over to retrieve soaking wet people from the lake. I'll also recall as a happy memory the jet ski fun I had with Trey. We will miss you next week.

Thanks for all the memories and all the years.

Love to you and Pat,
Tom

jel said...

hey Tom, hope ya and your family have a great time camping!

Jeanne M. said...

I just took the time to look at your pictures. Wow! What a treat. You are an amazing photographer, and live in a beautiful part of the U.S.

Enjoy your camping trip. Hello to all.

Tom said...

Jel, Thanks. We enjoy the week.

Jeanne, Thanks for stopping to take a peek at the pictures. God paints the world, I just take a few pictures.

Tom

Pat said...

wish we could be with you on one of those trips - and that you could join us on one of the church camping retreats here in FL!