Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pop-Tarts and such


As I sit here Tuesday morning I have my cup of Wawa freshly brewed coffee in front of me and I'm eating a Pop-Tart. I don't want you to confuse this with a Toaster Strudel or a generic "Toaster Pastry," I'm eating a boneifide genuine, often imitated but never duplicated Pop-Tart (with milk). Okay, I can hear everyone saying a collective "So?". My favorite Pop-Tart is Blueberry unfrosted. You remember, the original one from years back. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find those now-a-days. Dawn finally found them at Target and bought two boxes. I tend to stretch them out to make them last, but if Christian runs out of his favorite (blueberry frosted) he will eat mine, so it doesn't benefit me to save them too long. Dawn and the girls like the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon variety Pop-Tart. I've seen them bring home the Smoores kind as well, and while I like brown sugar and Cinnamon in my oatmeal and love actual over the campfire Smoores, I don't want that in a Pop-Tart. You may call me a purest if you'd like.

So here are the questions:

1. Obviously, what is your favorite type of Pop-Tart?
2. What is your least favorite type of Pop-Tart?
3. What do you drink with breakfast, OJ, milk, coffee or other?
4. Finish this phrase with specifics. I like __________ with peanut butter.
5. Do you toast your Pop-Tart of eat it right out of the box?

Enough for now. Thanks for playing.
Tom

5 comments:

Jeanne M. said...

1. & 2. Don't care for Pop-Tarts, so don't have a favorite.
3. I drink o.j. and milk for breakfast with my toast.
4. mashed banana with peanut butter

Have a great day. "Hi" to the family

Anonymous said...

1. I like them all, if they have the frosting on them.
2. Probably blueberry without frosting (sorry). :o)
3. Usually milk. OJ if we have it.
4. Honey
5. Toasting is better.

jel said...

we don't eat them

oj, milk, and coffee

honey with my pb



today was the day!

Tom said...

Jeanne, I love banana with pb, but I've never tried it mashed.

Lisa, we'll have to agree to disagree. I realize that my unfrosted, untoasted, milk-toast blueberry hanng-up is not in anyway normal, but it's me.

Jel, I'm with you on your drinks. I have had honey with the pb, but I prefer grape jam.

Tom

Bob Bliss said...

1. I eat Kashi cereal almost every morning. Or I eat toast with peanut butter and honey. Or I have a bagel with cream cheese.
2. Were I to eat a Pop-Tart it would be unfrosted Blueberry.
3. I have milk with breakfast. I think it's specified in the breakfast handbook.
4. I like black cherry sugarless preserves with peanut butter.
5. I generally remove the Pop-Tart from the box so I can take the wrapper off. That wrapper ruins the taste of a good Pop-Tart.