Friday, March 28, 2008

The ROSCOE award

Alright, since I don't want everyone to have to wait all weekend to find out who wins the Roscoe award. We'll make the deadline Thursday at midnight, (hey, they're my rules, I can change them if I want). DB really made me laugh with his Southern Typed caption on this weeks picture and so congratulations go to DB Carden. Here is the Picture and winning caption:

In the name of the Lord JE-sus Christ, I command you evil spirit to COME OUT...of this tennis ball!!



DB, as you can see in the picture below, we are having a difficult time keeping track of where Roscoe is (he has delusions of being like his twin brother Oscar). I'm afraid you may have to wait for your award. Sorry about that!



Picture taken somewhere near the west coast. Not to worry, I'm sure we'll track him down soon.

Thanks for playing everyone. I'd like to run this game every Wednesday.
Tom

No comments: