Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wacky Survey

Okay, I've been suffering from horrible lack of time. I haven't had much time to blog lately, but I don't want to quit. So, in an effort to maintain some readership here is a wacky survey.

1. Who was your favorite charachter on Gilligians Island?

2. Which of the Happy Days characters do you most closely relate?

3. If you had to take a job at Disney World as one of the characters, which would you choose?

4. How much did you last pay for gas?

5. In this fuel price crisis, would you rather walk, ride a bike or ride a horse?

6. Name the first name of one person who has made a near life changing impact on your life.


Thank you for your patients.
Tom

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Uh ... Gilligan?
2. Uh ... Joanie?
3. Buzz Lightyear (his last name sounds like mine and I already have a lot of practice saying his lines)
4. Uh ... $3.65, I think?
5. Walk (a little known secret of mine is that I'm scared of both of the other 2)
6. Bob (it was a pretty big impact too *wink*)

By the way, just how many patients did I give you?

Anonymous said...

1. Lovey...I mean, Mrs. Howe
2. Mrs. C 3.Cinderella..I know what it's like to find your prince 4.too much.....but not as much as it will cost me next time ! 5. walk 6.Jon and a little sideline story to go along with something you wrote on Lisa's blog.......one day my grandson was swinging on a swing. He said 'push me'. I cupped my hand to my ear as though I couldn't hear him. He said 'push me' a little louder. I said 'you forgot to say the magic word' He said 'Oh.....ABBRACADABRA !'

Anonymous said...

P.S. I work in a doctors office......sometimes I need patience with our patients ! Also...love the JESUS SAVES light

Jeanne M. said...

1. Mary Ann
2. Marian
3. Dopey
4. $3.77 today
5. Walk
6. Lon

Tom said...

Lisa, good ones. That Bob guy is pretty special. The same goes for Lon, Jeanne.

gm, ABBRACADABRA is always a good set of magic words. Back when I used to do birthday parties as a clown (... enter various fits of laughter here ...) I used to use "Happy Birthday Ricky" (or whatever the kids name was). It was a great way to say those words as often as possible. Always made the bday kid happy.

As for me?
1. Mary Ann
2. I always liked the Fonz
3. Goofy for sure (ahuck!)
4. $3.66 Wednesday
5. I'd love the horse thing, but the bike is more doable.
6. Audrey (my Mom)

Tom

Bob Bliss said...

1. Ginger (I was an adolescent when it was one TV)
2. Potsy
3. Goofy
4. 3.79
5. bike
6. George

Do we get referral credits for sending you "patients?"

Tom said...

Bob,

You only get referral credits if you are the Primary Care Physician. Thanks for playing.

Lova ya man,
Tom