Thursday, June 5, 2008

After Three Days

Three days after his injury, here's Christian playing in his first band concert. Unfortunately we also had a sick Kayleigh and so one of us had to stay home. Since Dawn had been on sick little girl duty all day, I took a turn and stayed with her thereby missing the show. Dawn took a video camera and recorded it so I have it. They did well. If you look closely, you can see some of his battle wounds. Thanks for all the prayers and concern. As I've said, we are very blessed.

Tom


3 comments:

jel said...

Morning,
hope ya little girl, get's to feeling by soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom-so glad Christian is okay and giving Al Hirt a run for his money.

preacherman said...

Tom,
Wonderful.
I think it is great to have kids in band. I pray that all is going well with your family. I hopey ou have a good week.