Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You Provide the Caption #2

It's that time again; time for every body's favorite game show "You Provide the Caption!" The rules are simple, take a look at the picture behind curtain number (uh - alright, there are no curtains) so just look at the picture and give me your best caption. The winner will be chosen Thursday night and awarded the coveted ROSCOE (he looks a lot like his big brother Oscar and has a bit of a jealousy thing going on, but we like him anyway). Good luck and have fun.

Tom


7 comments:

Tom said...

Since this one seems to have a bit of trouble starting up, I'll put a couple out there and see if we can stir up something. Hey, if nothing else, I'll get to keep the ROSCOE for myself.

I'll go for the easiest one first:
"I tought I taw a putty tat!"

And we'll go for another, let's see - how about:

"I hate Mondays!"

If you don't think of one of your own, tell me which you like best.

Tom

Anonymous said...

How 'bout

"nah-nah-nah-nah-NAH-nah, you ca-an't get me"

Anonymous said...

'The last thing I remember, officer, is trying to squeeze my big fat head through that little bitty door.

Tom said...

Lisa: I love it! What a classic. GM: That's great. I can hear him saying as he's being hauled away after the bird presses charges aggravated assault and breaking and entering.

Thanks for playing.
Tom

Anonymous said...

Borrowing [and amending ] a line from Yogi Bear........."smarter than the average canary"

Tom said...

gm,
You are on a roll. I like that one. I was tempted to list the caption, "How ya like me now?" but I think Lisa's fit better, and "who's your birdy?" to borrow from "who's your daddy?" but I like your Yogi comment better. Great job.

tom

Anonymous said...

"I Know Why the Caged Cat Steams"