Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You Provide the Caption #4 winner

Yes we have a winner. Our collection of impartial judges (that's what I like to call myself) have thought diligently and come to a contusion (I mean, a conclusion). I like Wednesdays because I know I'll get a laugh from someones caption. This week I laughed a lot. Congratulations to Tim. Here are the pictures and the winning captions for ...
"When Animals Attack"

Picture "A"


"That's right... using only her lips, Petunia has balanced herself perfectly on this baby's head... and the child is completely unharmed!"

Here is the rest of the picture for those of you who don't believe. There wasn't much of a crowd around that day, but they did have quite a cerimony.









Picture "B"

"Tigers. Tigers? I'm telling you... there's not a tiger within miles of this place."

Thanks to everyone who participated. As you know from previous weeks, we have had difficulty keeping track of ROSCOE (the golden statue prize).
He thumbed his way to LA to find his brother OSCAR.

He had a mishap on the red carpet.



And once out of the body shop he went camping.
Well, there is some good news. He's back from all his gallivanting. I had a meeting with him this morning to tell him how far behind he is on his prize duties. The meeting went well and he is very sorry to have disappointed prior winners. Then he requested a leave of absence due to a movie deal he struck while in California. He is apparently the lead in a new epic called Roscoe's Riders. In the movie Roscoe teams up with two stars from other films to put out a truly "Golden Age" film. He gave me an early promo shot and told me I could post it so you would all know how serious this is. He asks that you please accept his apologies.


Coming Soon to a Theatre Near You!


Apparently they think he has the mettle to become a big star.
Sincerely,
Tom

No comments: